Childminders and PVI settings with an interest in developing their knowledge and understanding of delivering high quality phonics to young children.
Essential training for settings with Nursery school aged children.
This course will give you an overview of Phase 1 Aspects 1-7 of the Letters and Sounds Phonics programme. It will look at practical ways you can deliver high quality phonics activities in your setting. This course will be over 2 virtual sessions (each session will last 1.5 hours) Practitioners are required to attend both sessions.
• To support EY practitioners with the delivery of high-quality phonics activities to children in their setting.
• To develop practitioner’s knowledge, understanding and confidence in delivering Phase 1 phonics.
• Introduce you the Letters and Sounds phonics programme- Phase 1.
• Take you through each of the 7 Aspects in Phase 1.
• Enable you to reflect on the strengths and areas for improvement of early phonics within your setting.
• Ideas for implementing high quality phonics activities/provision in your setting.
PLEASE ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS