This course explores the specific knowledge and skills needed to clerk a Church of England voluntary aided school.
It will be of interest to Clerks who serve CofE primary and secondary schools.
Areas covered include:
- ?Christian character and ethos
- constitution and governor appointments procedures
- the role of foundation governors?
- admissions, employment and premises responsibilities??
- the role of foundation governors
- Section 48 SIAMs inspections
- the role of the dioceseTraining for Clerks