Page 1 of 1
"All governors should be able to engage fully with discussions about data. If they cannot, they should undertake appropriate training to enable them to do this" (Governors handbook DfE November 2015)
The purpose of this training is to:
Develop governors' knowledge of the data available to them from ASP
Update governors on the new inspection dashboard.
Develop the capacity of experienced and new governors to use ASP effectively in order to:
- Challenge and support their school's leadership team in their efforts to bring about school improvement.
- Ask probing questions about outcomes for pupils
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SCHOOLS DATA WITH YOU.Essential Information
Early Years practitioners
This two-day course focuses on the emergency scenarios that face professionals looking after young children and infants, including teachers, playgroupleaders, childcareproviders, nannies and childminders. It meets the standards required by Ofsted.
• The role of the first aider
• Managing an emergency
• Communication and casualty care
• Allergic reaction
• Asthma and diabetic emergencies
• Bone,muscle and joint injuries
• Meningitis and Sicklecell
• Eye injuries
• Foreign objects
• Head injuries
• Heat and cold extreme
• Poisoning,bites and stings
• Resuscitation-child and infant
• Spinal injuries
• Treatment of an unconscious casualty
Written and practical assessment and continuous observation by the trainer.
Successful candidates receive a St John Ambulance certificate, valid for three years.Essential Information
Please see attached Flyer from Reach Academy. Please note their typo - it should read 'please book before first date in November'
These sessions cannot be booked via Hounslow CPD or this website. You must book directly with Reach Academy.
53-55 High Street
Feltham TW13 4AB
020 8893 1099